Innovation funding details
Food & Drink Forum Services - Derbyshire
A range of specialist support, training, consultancy and development programmes available to firms operating within the food and drink sector in Derbyshire.
The Food and Drink Forum works to stimulate and support the sustainable development of the food and drink industry in the East Midlands through providing a range of advisory assistance, training and development assistance to companies operating within the sector.
The Forum provides a range of general services to the food and drink industry across the East Midlands, including:
- Consultancy for manufacturing issues.
- Technical services.
- Training solutions.
The Forum also runs projects and provides services specific to Derbyshire, including:
- Graduate Employment Programme - Two-year project with HotProspects aimed at improving skills in the food and drink sector offering subsidised or grant-funded recruitment.
- East Midlands Fine Foods - sales and marketing support for specialist food and drink within the region.
- Public Sector Food Procurement Initiative - to boost trade between food and drink sector companies and public sector organisations (schools, universities, councils, hospitals etc).
- Southglade Food Park - incubation and product development facilities dedicated to the food and drink industry.
- Resource Efficiency - collaborative initiative with the Food Processing Faraday Partnership to increase resource efficiency across the supply chain.
- Championing Innovation between Engineering and Food Sectors (CHIEFS) - to drive innovative development by connecting engineering expertise with development requirements of the food and drink industry.
Support is available for businesses operating in the food and drink sector in Derbyshire.
Contact the Food and Drink Forum for further information
© j4b Software & Publishing Limited
Add a new comment
In order to post comments, you must be logged on.
Note: This section is content-managed. Content TBD.