HP Smart Business Awards for UK’s Emerging Businesses
Launched for 2012, the HP Smart Business Awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of the UK's best small and medium-sized businesses.
Awards will be made across a range of categories, recognising different areas of business, including social media, manufacturing innovation and green practices. One business will also be awarded the overall title of HP Smart Business of the Year 2012.
As well as the kudos and associated PR that comes with winning an award, the following prize packages are offered:
HP Smart Business of the Year Prizes
- A premium HP device bundle (PC, Printer and relevant software)
- The HP Smart Business of the Year 2012 trophy and branding with full usage rights
- PR support to help promote the business around the award win
- Free branding expert advice
- Trip with a Santander trade mission
- HP Business Mentor
- HP device bundle (computer, printer and software)
- HP Smart Business Awards trophy
- LinkedIn pro account x1 seat (one year)
- Category winner logo and branding with full usage rights
Small and medium-sized enterprises operating within any business sector and located and operating within the UK may enter this programme.
Entrants may be nominated under multiple categories, including the overall award.
Speaking about the launch of the new programme, Susan Bowen, HP UK&I Director of Strategy, said:
"We are delighted to announce the opening of these awards; HP is keen to promote all the fantastic work SME’s have been doing in the UK, especially during these tough economic times.
"SMEs are the engine of growth and innovation for UK economy and we will be rewarding the best in the sector every year and we will be there to support them every step of the way."
The 2012 deadline for receipt of entries is 29 June 2012.
Click here for more information (opens in new window).
Source: HP UK and is4profit.com, 19/06/2012
Add a new comment
In order to post comments, you must be logged on.
Note: This section is content-managed. Content TBD.